Chat Box- For discussions/debates only

Announcements

22 December 2009 @ 18:30 hours

Dear readers,

Sorry for the retarded rate of blogging. WK and DM are and will be riduculously busy until further notice. We will try to post once in a while, so stay tuned.

DM will try to monitor/manage the chatroll whenever possible. Meanwhile, Ivan and Evone have been given administrative rights to ban unsavory individuals from the chatroll.

Chatbox rules have been shortened.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Admin

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the VERY retarded rate of blogging. Time hasn’t been kind to me at all. I didn't have time to interact with you guys nor update the blog. Anyway, I managed to get a few hours off today and created a Facebook page for contemplasian. You can see the links on the right.

If you have something interesting to write, please drop me an email (which I do check regularly) and I will post them up. As for blogging, I'll be busy for the rest of the year. But I'll drop to create at least 2-4 posts by the end of this year. You are all welcome to post on the FB page. I'll try to check it once a week.

Updates: Ivan said the link isn't working. So here's the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ContemplAsian/147126831988935 

Cheerios,
DM

0 Comments: