Chat Box- For discussions/debates only

Announcements

22 December 2009 @ 18:30 hours

Dear readers,

Sorry for the retarded rate of blogging. WK and DM are and will be riduculously busy until further notice. We will try to post once in a while, so stay tuned.

DM will try to monitor/manage the chatroll whenever possible. Meanwhile, Ivan and Evone have been given administrative rights to ban unsavory individuals from the chatroll.

Chatbox rules have been shortened.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What would you do if you witness a case of abuse?



Oh my, oh my, I was at a complete loss for words when I saw this video. My first thought was “OMG, than man is such a CMI (cannot make it).” Second thought was “OMG, what a bitch”. I have a question for my readers out there, I hope you guys will respond through the comments because I won’t be around at the Chatroll much…

“What will you do if you saw this happening in your neighbourhood?”

a.Ignore them on walk on?
b.Intervene and stop that woman from abusing the guy?
c.Others. (Please elaborate)

Personally, I do not condone physical violence unless the person REALLY deserves it. But I draw a line at humiliation. No matter what that guy did, this woman really crossed the lines of decency when she kept grabbing his balls repeatedly in PUBLIC, no less. Never mind the pain, it’s just downright humiliating. I hope she meets a domineering man who will whack her boobs whenever they quarrel in the middle of a crowded shopping mall.

So what would I do when I see this short of nasty behavior along the streets of Singapore? This is what I would do:
1.Walk up to the couple and tell that woman to stop that disgraceful behavior.
2.Take of my right shoe.
3.Slap that woman for mistreating that guy.
4.Slap that guy for letting that woman treat him like this.
5.Walk away feeling satisfied

Oops, I sounded violent didn’t I? But violence would wake the both of them up than by all mean. Actions do speak louder than words. Sometimes a tight slap works better than starting a verbal fight with people who think with their fists more than their mouths.

0 Comments: