Chat Box- For discussions/debates only

Announcements

22 December 2009 @ 18:30 hours

Dear readers,

Sorry for the retarded rate of blogging. WK and DM are and will be riduculously busy until further notice. We will try to post once in a while, so stay tuned.

DM will try to monitor/manage the chatroll whenever possible. Meanwhile, Ivan and Evone have been given administrative rights to ban unsavory individuals from the chatroll.

Chatbox rules have been shortened.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome

Hi Guys,

I created this blog for 2 reasons.
1. I wanted to test the differences between chatroll vs chatbox. I hope this one doesn't have the 60tag/minute rule.
2. Some of the discussions on http://www.aalteam2.blogspot.com/ got a bit long winded ( unfortunately, I'm one of the guilty causes). So I decided, what the heck, I'll create this blog to further the discussions.

I hope the discussions here would be limited to civilized conversations regarding the definitions of Ah Lians or anything along the lines of philosophy, history, sociology, anthropology, psychology or law. I refuse to entertain anything that I deem to be shallow discussions. i.e. where to have lunch, are we meeting up later, discussions about the latest movies, etc.

0 Comments: