Chat Box- For discussions/debates only

Announcements

22 December 2009 @ 18:30 hours

Dear readers,

Sorry for the retarded rate of blogging. WK and DM are and will be riduculously busy until further notice. We will try to post once in a while, so stay tuned.

DM will try to monitor/manage the chatroll whenever possible. Meanwhile, Ivan and Evone have been given administrative rights to ban unsavory individuals from the chatroll.

Chatbox rules have been shortened.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reminiscence- Good ol' Sesame Street and the Muppet Show

I think I'm getting old... I'm starting to miss watching Sesame Street and the Muppet Show, especially five of my favorite characters- Cookie Monster, Grover, Kermit, swedish chef and MISS PIGY!! I'm posting up a few clips to share with our readers. Hopefully, it will bring back some memories and a lot of laughter back into our lives.

Cookie Monster in the Library

I love Cookie Monster's obsession with cookies. His entire brain is centered on the word COOKIES- nothing else makes sense or matters beyond it.

Grover is all out of food

I always liked the sound of Grover's pattering feet and his attempts to use "cheem" English.

Grover And A Fly In My Soup

Grover and the term "the customer is always right". Ironically, the soup looks more like mashed potatos or oats...

Kermit And Elmo Discuss Happy And Sad

This is memorable because its the first time I see Elmo the bipolar monster...

Muppet's rendition of "Temptation"


The Muppet Show- "Never smile at a crocodile"

It's a cute song that always puts a smile on my face...

The Muppet Show: Swedish Chef and Hot Sauce

This mad chef never fails to make me laugh at his unorthodox cooking methods.

0 Comments: